Halloween in July 2006 Halloween in July 2006

the moral is ...Crime doesnt pay....lol

lol that was pretty dam funny dude, just shows how a good script and voice acting can overcome some...well lets just say...not very solid animation....but i dont think thats the point here, i dont think the jokes or the episode itself suffered at all from the graphics and u delivered the punch lines with good direction, the voice suited the characters well and its a shame that this didnt get a higher score cause it caught me out laughing quite a few times, i like ur sense of humour to, very good animation, keep it up!! i think ill go n watch ur other ones now, uve earned a new fan :-)

"can we drink now?.....no wait.............................now u can..."
lol classic

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

Awesome, new fans!

Slapdash Heroes Ep.1** Slapdash Heroes Ep.1**

haha good stuff dude

just wanna say well done on your first animation, and i know how it feels to be the only voice over in a movie but yeah, lol u pulled it off pretty good, i like your humour as well, ill definatly be tuning in for your next episode, keep up the good work

Foxphere responds:

Hey thanks a lot. Im glad you liked it. I already have the audio ready for three more episodes. These are fairly easy to make. Unfortunately Im pretty lazy about them. Thanks for your support.